Announcing our Katalyst EMBA!
CEU Business School has made significant upgrades in 2014 to our already acknowledged superior EMBA which we believe makes an already stellar learning experience even better. Please see this page for the exciting details.
- Two options on when to start: Either October or March start; 22-month-long part-time program
- 48 required credits; take more credits at no additional cost
- Classes approximately every third weekend = no career interruption
- Apply Online. Application is still open for the next upcoming class group
Broaden Your Knowledge. Deepen Your Expertise.
CEU Business School’s Katalyst Executive MBA (EMBA) program is tailored for managers and entrepreneurs who want to thrive in the complex world of contemporary global business. With exposure to emerging areas such as sustainability in business, and technology and intellectual property, the program gives professionals the competitive advantage they need to excel.
- Accelerate your career with an American MBA while you continue working.
- Professional strides: Develop advanced managerial, entrepreneurial, and innovation skills that you can apply anywhere in the world.
- Flexibility: Plan your studies around your working and non-working time. Classes run every third weekend, from Friday evening to Sunday early afternoon.
- Impact: Apply what you are learning immediately.