IBM Big Data Seminar
jun 11
 
DATE:
2014
June 11.
09:00 - 13:15
THIS EVENT IS PRIVATE
 
LOCATION:
CEU Business School
Budapest 1023
Frankel Leó 30-34.
 
 
 
Lecture
 
 
IBM Big Data Seminar
Print Friendly and PDF

If we only see 20% of an invitation, it will be hard to understand what it is all about. We also need the remaining 80% to see the full picture. Imagine what would happen if you used only your smell from your five senses to find your way each day. 

In the same time companies are working only from a smaller part of their structured data, the remaining and unstructured 80% data keeps hidden and untouched. Come to our event and learn what tools leading companies use worldwide to win usable insights from Big Data and gain market advantage! 

Our seminar gives you a taste of the Big Data MSc course of the Central European University upcoming in 2015/16. Our aim is to provide support and inspiration to your everyday work. Realize how you can armour yourself with knowledge against the challenges of the changed environment. 

Date: 11th June 2014, 9 AM CEST 

Location: CEU Business School

Address: H-1023 Budapest, Frankel Leó Street 30-34.

Register

 

Budapest, Hungary

CEU Business School
Frankel L. út 30-34.
Budapest, 
Hungary

CEU Business School
IBM Big Data Seminar 
9.00 - 9.40 Size is not Everything – György Bõgel, CEU Business School
9.40 - 10.00 Using Advanced Analytics to Create Downstream Value - Greame Noseworthy – Messaging Director - Big Data for Marketing, Media & Entertainment
10.00 - 10.45 Transition from Data to Information – IBM Big Data solutions in practice: text analysis, predictive analytics, social networks analytics, cognitive analytics - Holderith József, Szabolcs Baranyi - IBM
10.45 - 11.00 Coffee break
11.00 - 12.00 Roundtable discussion
12.00 - 12.15 Introduction of MSc course - Miklós Koren, Program Director, CEU MSc Business Analytics
12.15 - 13.15 Lunch
info The language of the event is English. The participation is free of charge, with a limited number of attendees. Parking possibility: on the surrounding streets

 

 
  • "I have been recently nominated as the Regional IT Manager for West Africa at Unilever. My CEU Business School education has been a key differentiator during an otherwise very competitive recruitment process. I would like to thank all my great peers of the 2013-14 cohort and the wonderful faculty at the B-School for the valuable learning experience I had during my time in BP."

    Moussa Moumouni

    MSc in IT Management class of 2014

     
  • 📞+36 1 887 5000
  • info@business.ceu.edu
  • Nádor u. 9.
    Budapest 1051, Hungary