08:30 - 11:00
Dunajska cesta 154
We kindly invite you to an exclusive business breakfast organised jointly with the British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce (BSCC), and CEU Business School, in Ljubljana, on February 11.
Typical English Breakfast will be served!
SHARING ECONOMY – HOW WILL BUSINESSES EVOLVE?
This talk will cover the implications of a potentially new business world in which:
- individuals seeking access rather than own goods and services (e.g. Spotify vs. a CD collection);
- production and consumption boundaries blurring (e.g. AirBnB, couch-surfing);
- increasingly being mediated through the Internet of Things (e.g. smart devices at home);
- an increasing share of consumption available for free or near zero cost;
- traditional service entry barriers eroded by disruptive business models (e.g. ber); and,
- in a few years, affordable and high-function 3D printing technology
The talk will cover the implications of a potentially new business world and how companies should adapt to and profit from these new challenges.
Panelists from CEU Business School, start-up company Cooling Inno and international company PriceWaterHouseCoopers (PwC) will present their perspective and exchange their views.
- Prof. Yusaf Akbar, CEU Business School
- Timea Kisuczky Dimkovski, Advisory Deals Team Leader, PwC
- Rok Lončarič, CEO at COOLING INNO
The facilitator of the event will be Ms Mirjam Simpson–Logonder, CEU Business School
RSVP by 10 February, 2016 by email to: email@example.com
For BSCC Members the participation is FREE of charge.
For non-members the cost is 20,00 EUR (VAT included).
More information: http://www.bscc.si/business-breakfast/