12:30 - 18:00
Istanbul 34267, Turkey
Date: October 5, 2013 - 12:30 - 18:00
Lütfi Kirdar Convention & Exhibition CentreHarbiye-Istanbul
Event type: Fair
Event audience: Open to the Public
CEU presenter(s): Michael LaBelle
CEU organizer(s): Agnes Schram
CEU contact person: Agnes Schram
Join CEU Business School at the QS World MBA Tour in Istanbul where you’ll be able to talk with our admissions representatives about our innovative MBA programs, and participate in a masterclass presented by Professor Michael LaBelle: "The Political-Price Squeeze: Destruction of Central Europe's FDI Energy System."
The class will be a valuable opportunity for you to get a sense of the highly relevant topics our students engage with during their studies. Our MBA and master’s programs are designed to prepare managers and entrepreneurs to lead anywhere in the world.
I hope you will join Professor LaBelle’s class and also take a few minutes to stop by our booth. Two members of our Turkish student community will be there to tell you more about our full-time and executive MBA programs, and answer any questions you may have.
Lead, Create and Grow With Our MBA Programs
- Develop the entrepreneurial skills and perspectives to manage new and established ventures anywhere in the world
- Learn how to create value in emerging economies
- Harness experimentation and creativity to become more innovative
- Cultivate professional values anchored by integrity, ethics and transparency
- Study in a nurturing, inspiring environment
- Earn an American MBA in Budapest, the heart of Europe
Other top business schools will also be in attendance.
Register for free and see the event agenda.
Looking forward to seeing you in Istanbul!