CEU Business School Foundation
The aim of the CEUBS Foundation is to organize and advance business trainings in the interest of the propagation of knowledge with respect to Central and Eastern-European and Western cultures, politics, economy and law and to develop business culture. Moreover, the aim of the Founder is to promote international exchange of information and ideas and professional mobility relating the business sphere.
The aims of the Foundation shall include but not be limited to the following:
- to promote research of the social sciences;
- to organize, advance and support business training and business management and skill development;
- to promote equal opportunities for disadvantaged groups in the labor market through providing sponsorship;
- to introduce internationally accepted management training and consulting techniques through conducting training workshops ;
- to provide and support Western-style Master of Business Administration degrees to students primarily from Central–and Eastern Europe;
- to promote training and employment of managers;
- disseminate information and analysis through traditional and electronic means;making grants to conduct research and training and support educational and research institutions;
- developing and supporting education;supporting researches;
- supporting international exchange and education programs.
The CEU Business School Foundation has been established to award grants for graduate students and research assistants.