12:00 - 14:00
35, Ninoshvili Street
Date: May 12, 2013 - 12:00 - 14:00
Shota Rustaveli State University35, Ninoshvili Street
Event type: General
Event audience: Open to the Public
External presenter(s): Davit Mikeladze
Phone: +995 571 120000
Earn a U.S. MBA or Master’s Degree designed for innovative leaders and professionals.
12:00 – 12:40 -- Welcome Remarks and CEU Business School Degree Program Portfolio
Davit Mikeladze, MBA, CEU Business School Regional Representative in the Caucasus and Central Asia
12:40 – 14:00 -- Q&A Session
About CEU Business School
- Rated the top business school in Central Europe and 18th in Europe overall by regional and international employers
- 1st educational institution in the Central Eastern European region to offer American MBA degrees.
- Legendary investor and philanthropist George Soros headed the group of visionaries who founded CEU Business School in 1988.
- Located in Budapest, Hungary, the crossroads of Europe
- Offers three MBA programs (full-time, executive, international) and two master's programs (IT management, finance)