Extend your MSc studies abroad to internationalize your network, broaden your horizons
CEU's MSc students may extend their studies free of tuition by joining a partner school on an international exchange. The length of the exchange may vary from one week to an entire semester. Your choice of partner school may be guided by location, career objectives, and length and availability of courses:
- Enhance your CV and broaden your global professional and alumni network
- Specialize further within your field, or broaden your skills in other areas of business
- Move your career to another country, or simply immerse yourself in a new culture.
CEU’s professional, industry-guided MSc programs include the MSc in Business Analytics, MSc in Finance and MSc in Technology Management and Innovation.
The MSc programs confer U.S. Master of Science degrees, are densely international, and run full-time (12 months) for graduates and career changers and part-time (12/18 months) for working professionals. Each program has a strong industry focus with expert speakers, case studies, site visits and capstone projects. The three programs are closely aligned, and push the frontier of innovation and entrepreneurship with CEU's startup incubator, the InnovationsLab.
CEU is a U.S. graduate university in Budapest, ranked among the world’s best and most international schools by QS and Times Higher Education. It has 1,500 students and 300 faculty from 130 countries, alumni in 150 countries, and organized alumni groups in 72 countries. Faculty have taught and earned degrees at Harvard, Chicago, Wharton, Princeton, NYU, Yale, Boston, Cambridge, Oxford, LSE, Imperial and INSEAD, among others.
International exchanges are available with the following partner schools:
- Antai College of Economics & Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai, China)
- Brandeis International Business School, Brandeis University (Boston, United States)
- EBAPE, FGV (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- EBS University of Business and Law (Wiesbaden, Germany)
- ESSEC Business School (Paris, France and Singapore)*
- Ewha School of Business, Ewha Womans University (Seoul, Korea)
- ICS Graduate School, Hitotsubashi University (Tokyo, Japan)
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (Ahmedabad, India)
- IPADE Business School, Universidad Panamericana (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Kuehne Logistics University (Hamburg, Germany)
- NEOMA Business School (Rouen, France)
- Schulich School of Business, York University (Toronto, Canada)
- TU Bergakademie Freiberg (Freiberg, Germany)
* Under development