Early-Stage Entrepreneur Development Initiative
CEU Business School’s Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation launches its Early-Stage Entrepreneur Development Initiative
To help alleviate a major weakness inhibiting the growth of early-stage entrepreneurial ventures—and thereby stimulate a vibrant community of entrepreneurs—CEU Business School’s Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is pleased to announce the launch of its Early-Stage Entrepreneur Development Initiative.
In today’s increasingly interconnected business arena, budding entrepreneurs require professional management know how, as well as great ideas, intensive passion and tenacity. The 21st Century entrepreneur must be a professional, must know about organization building, must understand modern finance, must be sensitive to market trends and modern marketing approaches, and must often be global in outlook.
This new endeavor focuses on the often critical absence of professional management skills and a global competitive perspective—competencies that are now required even at the early stages of an entrepreneurial enterprise.
CEU Business School aims to provide budding entrepreneurs with the knowledge required to succeed today, and, thus, offers these individuals a greater opportunity to build successful new enterprises.
This state-of-the-art initiative comprises the following key elements:
- Take part in a year long structured and expert-led program in our incubator, the CEU InnovationsLab, aimed at developing or improving entrepreneurial ventures.
- Become an MBA student in our highly regarded Accelerated One-Year MBA Program, and ultimately receive a CEU MBA Degree.
- Participate, as an MBA student in our Accelerated One-Year MBA Program, in a tailored set of courses and other learning experiences aimed at producing entrepreneurs who possess the necessary global, professional and creative perspectives required for success in the 21st Century.
- The possibility of continuing to develop one’s entrepreneurial enterprise as part of the CEU InnovationsLab after graduating the Accelerated One-Year MBA Program.
- Join a permanent and growing network of global, professional, and successful entrepreneurs and other relevant professionals who support entrepreneurial enterprises—all working together to build a vibrant and powerful entrepreneurial community.