08:50 - 18:00
Portfolio is holding its 7th energy conference on November 8th. Similar to past events, prestigious presenters will touch upon the most important topics concerning the energy market this year. The aim of the event is to discuss the most important decisions of last year with Hungary's decisive opinion leaders, and to find solutions for the challenges that face the industry.
CEU Business School is the Academic Partner of the event and proud to present Professor Michael LaBelle, the regional expert on energy technology and policy at the conference.
Join us at this prestigious event!
- CEO round table – Directions and opportunities in the Hungarian energy sector
- Government plans about the national public utility service; energy market development priorities
- Paks II.: how is the investment progressing and what kind of opportunities does it secure for the Hungarian suppliers?
- Energy foreign policy in the EU, in the region and in Hungary
- Trends in the European and Hungarian energy supply, the new Hungarian gas market model
- The role of renewable energy in the business' energy supply, METÁR, controlling the e-mobility
- The European energy union model, purchasing energy from outside the EU and commerce
- The energy supply, as the changing industry from an investor's point of view
The future of the energy sector, government plans concerning the national public utilities; energy market development priorities, energy foreign policy in the EU, in the region and in Hungary; Paks II. investment and supplier opportunities; trends in the European and Hungarian energy supply, the rise of renewable energy; METÁR, the prospects of the Hungarian gas market; the converging European energy market; energy services from an investors point of view...
Countless present-day topics and questions to which you can get your answers at the Portfolio Energy Investment Forum.
COST: 84,900 HUF + VAT /person
Fee includes: conference documentation, full lunch and coffee breaks.
The conference is bilingual with English-Hungarian simultaneous interpretation.
- 20% discount is available for 2 registrations,
- 30% on 3 or more.
Discounts cannot be combined.
Our conference is expected not only to provide an opportunity to expand the participants’ knowledge base, but also to create an excellent forum for high-level networking and the forging of new professional relations. Our goal is more than just to organise another cut an dry event; we strive to make this conference a regular, interactive and international forum that keeps its finger on the pulse of the market.
Our goal is to create a forum where decision makers, experts, market players and corporate leaders can discuss these issues together, evaluate the situation and have a debate on what short-term and long-term solutions they find best.
Portfolio Conferences are organized by NET Media Inc, member of Central European Media and Publishing Group. Our events cover 7 different industries and attract more than 8000 participants annually and highly renowned for their great opportunities of networking and building business relationships, merely not just giving new professional knowledge. Our aim is not to have a one time occasion event, but creating a yearly international interactive forum about the changes of the market. Find out more on www.portfolio.hu/en or email@example.com (e-mail).
For more information please click here.