Katalyst Executive MBA
Broaden Your Knowledge. Deepen Your Expertise
CEU Business School’s Katalyst Executive MBA (EMBA) degree program is tailored for managers and entrepreneurs who want to thrive in the complex world of contemporary global business. With exposure to emerging areas such as sustainability in business, and technology and intellectual property, the program gives professionals the competitive advantage they need to excel.
- Accelerate your career with an American MBA while you continue working.
- Professional strides: Develop advanced managerial, entrepreneurial, and innovation skills that you can apply anywhere in the world.
- Flexibility: Plan your studies around your working and non-working time. Classes are taught approximately every third weekend, from Friday evening to Sunday early afternoon.
- Impact: Apply what you are learning immediately on the job, in your career.
- Two options on when to start: Either October or March/April start; 22-month-long part-time program
- 48 required credits; with additional credits available (up to 10% with no additional tuition)
- Classes approximately every third weekend = no career interruption during the week
- The next Katalyst EMBA program starts in October 2016. Apply Now! (The program will start with an Orientation day on Friday, October 14, 2016)
The program combines a rigorous set of core courses that you would expect from an MBA program, providing you with the knowledge and skills in key functional areas such as finance, marketing, operations management and organizational behavior. It also provides practical experience through hands-on courses that simulate difficult business scenarios and that pair you with companies with which you will propose solutions to real business problems. You can also choose to focus on a subject area such as business & sustainability, entrepreneurship, finance, or marketing, which may include optional courses along with our Accelerated One year MBA, MSc in Finance, and MSc in Business Analytics programs.
A World of Knowledge:
Our Uniquely Diverse Executive MBA Program
Our location in Europe’s crossroads city of Budapest and class schedule allows students to more easily commute from other countries, making our Executive MBA more diverse than typical executive programs.
The international makeup of our Executive MBA student body mirrors the globalized business world you will be prepared to help shape and thrive in. In this unique learning environment you will develop an appreciation for the diversity of thought and opinion you will face in leadership roles throughout your career.
Download the Katalyst EMBA Program Brochure.