The MSc in Finance is offered full-time (12 months) or part-time (12/18 months). Both formats following the same curriculum:
- Core courses deliver an in-depth understanding of fundamental finance concepts
- Outer core courses cover critical contemporary issues in modern finance
- A broad range of electives help build your studies around your career objectives
- The Finance@CEU expert speaker series brings you the applied experience of industry professionals.
- The capstone field project enables you to apply your newly acquired skills as a finance consultant.
* The list of courses is provisional and remains subject to change.