MSc in Finance
At a Glance
- U.S. Master of Science degree
- September or January start
- 12 months full-time or 12/18 months part-time (evenings)
- 60 ECTS credits (54 for courses + 6 for field project)
- Empiricus and Future of Big Data scholarships
- Tuition: EUR 10,000 due to gift by CEU founder George Soros
Jumpstart or accelerate your career with an international finance program guided by industry
- U.S. Master of Science degree from a world-class university and the leading business school in Central Europe
- Full-time for graduates and career changers, part-time for professionals with existing careers
- Strong industry focus, guided by the MSc in Finance Advisory Committee of senior executives
- Vast curriculum in finance, with further electives in legal studies, quantitative methods and technology skills
- Fintech Dual Degree with the MSc in Technology Management and Innovation
- Careers with 100% placement within three months in 2016, corporate showcases, integrated job platform
- Global student body, one of the most diverse and far-reaching university networks in the world
- Extend your studies abroad free of tuition with exchange partner schools in the Americas, Asia and Europe
- Scholarship and training programs by Hong Kong and London investment firms
The MSc in Finance is a small and densely international program in the best tradition of CEU, ranked among the world's best and most international schools. The Class of 2017 comprises 35 students from 20 countries. The program is taught by research professors and industry professionals who previously taught and earned degrees at Wharton, Chicago, NYU, Yale, Princeton, Boston, Toronto, Cambridge and INSEAD, among others.
"The MSc in Finance is guided by a strong industry coalition and is constantly evolving.
I have built on a decade of experience at Cambridge and Oxford to design a program that
global employers actually need both as a source of talent and a means of talent support."
Peter Szilagyi, MSc in Finance Faculty Director
Central European University is a U.S. graduate university in Budapest founded by legendary financier and philanthropist George Soros. With 1,500 students and 300 faculty from 130 countries, it is ranked among the world's best and most international schools by Times Higher Education and QS World Universities.