Congratulations to Professor Péter Hardi, winner of the 2016 CEEMAN Champions Award in the CEEMAN Responsible Management Education category. Launched in 2010, the annual CEEMAN Champions Awards recognize and promote outstanding achievements of faculty, management, and staff associated with CEEMAN in the categories of teaching, research, institutional management, and responsible management education. This is the 4th CEEMAN award won by CEU Business School since 2010!
The sixth call for nominations for the CEEMAN Champion Awards received 16 nominations from 13 institutions in 11 countries (Austria, Croatia, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, and Slovenia).
The nominations were reviewed by the CEEMAN 2016 Champion Award Jury composed of Jim Ellert, IMTA Academic Director; Arshad Ahmad, Member of the IMTA Faculty Team and Associate Vice President at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and Olga Veligurska, CEEMAN Director.
After careful deliberation of all submissions, the jury decided the winners are:
- Rosie Ching, Singapore Management University in Management Teaching category
- Krzysztof Obloj, Kozminski University and Warsaw University, Poland in Management Research category
- Peter Hardi, CEU Business School, Hungary, in Responsible Management Education category
- Krysztof Rybiński, Narxoz Univeristy, Kazakhstan is the winner of the Institutional Management Award
- Vladimir Soloviev, Financial University under the Government of Russian Federation, Russia forInstitutional Support.
All previous CEEMAN Champions can be seen here.
This year’s CEEMAN conference focused on ‘Management Education for a Digital World’. Faculty and researchers were invited to showcase their work (case studies, research, teaching tools & techniques, and other experience) at a poster session related to the overall theme of the Conference.