The Center for Integrity in Business and Government considers partnership essential for successfully achieving its strategic objectives.
It is increasingly relying on a network of associated researchers and fellows, also a wide network of cooperating institutions.
It forms strategic partnerships to increase efficiency and impact, to add resources and generate funding. It cooperates with CEU, foreign universities and corporate and institutional partners in research and teaching.
Most important partners to date:
- Integrity Action
- AmCham (American Chamber of Commerce in Hungary)
- Governance and Transparency Committee, American Chamber of Commerce
- Swiss Contribution Office Hungary
- Transparency Intenational
- International Anti-Corruption Academy
- UN Global Compact
- Pinciples for Responsible Management Education (PRME)
- Bridge Budapest
- Microeconomics of Competitiveness Network, Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness, Harvard Business School