International Study Experience
Enhanced educational, professional and cross-cultural opportunities in the heart of Europe…
International Study Experiences at CEU Business School offer groups from leading colleges, universities around the world the opportunity to interact with corporate executives and entrepreneurs and to experience alternative business concepts, settings and practices first-hand through lectures, corporate presentations and on-site company visits.
Our programs offer:
|ACADEMIC RIGOR AND INSIGHT||PROFESSIONAL AND INTEGRATED SERVICE|
Each program is tailored carefully according to a partner’s academic goals and specific requirements.
ISE is flexible. We can organize visits ranging from 3 days to 3 weeks, depending on a partner’s objectives and level of depth desired.
Programs are designed and implemented for undergraduate business students, MBA students and executive MBA-s.
|SAMPLE PROGRAM THEMES INCLUDE
||SAMPLE PRESENTATIONS TOPICS|
We arrange company visits to multinationals (GE, ALCOA, etc.) to large local companies (Zwack, OTP, etc.) and to startup entrepreneurs (Graphisoft, Comforce, etc.)
Why Hungary, Budapest?
An EU member since 2004, Hungary is in an ideal geographic location in Europe’s center for multiple industries. Our country was ranked 1st by Site Selection magazine for Eastern Europe, with Budapest also the Top Metro area, for business project and investment activity. Hungary’s large and rapidly growing industries include automotive, high technology (Bio/medical, IT services, and electronics), and a thriving entrepreneurial community. Budapest has assumed a special role as a major business hub, connecting the European Union and the markets of central-Eastern Europe and beyond. Budapest, the capital of Hungary, is continually ranked highly in rankings of European cities for tourists and destinations abroad. Budapest is safe, fun, and exciting.
What our participants have to say:
- “Good hands on learning experiences. I also enjoyed meeting the CEU students.” NYU MBA students
- “I really enjoyed the quality of the teaching staff. The arrangements were all very professional and excellently put together right from the transfer from the airport to the hotel accommodation to the overall program” MBA student from Birmingham Business School
- "The CEU Business School has long been a trusted partner to the University of Tennessee. Access to leading faculty and business experts in Central Europe as well as professional program management services provide an excellent educational choice while the magnificent city of Budapest offers a great setting to enhance the experience for students of all levels.”Shay Scott, Director, Executive MBA for Global Supply Chain, Managing Director– Global Supply Chain Institute
- "The CEU provided an excellent, real world case study that allowed me to exercise my skills gained over the course of my MBA experience. Budapest is the perfect setting to study & relax. As a bonus, the CEU provides amazing food!”
by Spencer Boyce, USA, Birmingham Business School MBA
- “For twelve years CEU Business School has provided my graduate students with international visiting programs that are substantive in academic content and extremely well executed logistically. Working with CEU Business School on our annual visits to the region has been a rewarding experience for all, and is consistently valued very highly by my students.”
by Gary R. Weaver, Professor of Management and Faculty Director of Central Europe MBA Study Abroad Program, University of Delaware, USA
- “Our visit to Budapest was incredible. The professors at CEU are very impressive, engaging and knowledgeable. We gained a significant amount of knowledge about Hungary and Central Europe. We look forward to visiting this beautiful city again.”
by Dimitrija Georgiev Senior Manager, Bank Marketing MBA, University of Delaware, USA
For more information on your tailored International Study Experience of Central-Eastern Europe, contact Andrea Szalay.